Military fortness from the year 1938 near the so-called village. It is create from 5 battle blockhouses with armoured cones and about 1750m of underground corridirs and halls. The fortness have taken a part of border fortification of Czechoslovakia. In the years 1974-94 the fortness have been adapted to anti-atomic war-centre of Home Office. Today there is the museum. The visit takes about 80 minutes.